Check Vavles | Push in Check Valves
Pneuflex's check valves allows flow in one direction and automatically prevents back flow (reverse flow) when fluid in the line reverses direction. They are one of the few self-automated valves that do not require assistance to open and close.
Features and Benefits of Pneuflex's Check Valve
- Allows compressed air from one side to flow and blocks the inverse flow to protect and maintain the vacuum line.
- Accommodate metric tubing O.D ranging from 4mm to 16mm, inch tubing O.D ranging from 1/8" to 1/2". Thread sizes range from 1/8 to 1/2.
- Suitable for low pressure applications
- Applicable fluid type, air (no other type of gas or liquid)
- Working pressure range 0 to 150 psi
- Working temperature range 0 to 60°c