Pneumatic Fittings | Pneumatic Tubing
316L stainless steel push in fittings provide a simple push-pull method of connecting pneumatic components to each other and system piping. The high nickel and molybdenum content in 316L grade stainless steel allows it to demonstrate better overall corrosion resistant properties than 304. 316L is the lower carbon version of 316 and is immune from sensitization. Pneuflex's 316L stainless steel push in fittings are available in a variety of types and sizes, and 316L stainless steel construction in size 1/8" through 1/2". All are made from forged 316L stainless steel or machined bar stock.
Advantages of Pneuflex's 316L stainless steel push in fittings:
- Highly resistant to aggressive environment
- Suitable for food process, paper industry, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, chemical, medical applications
- Elbows and Tees are made from forged 316 stainless steel
- Elbows and Tees can be 360° swiveled
- FKM (Viton) o-ring sealing in all stainless steel push in fittings
- All fluids compatible with the fitting and tubing component materials.