Push in Fittings for Metric / Inch Tubing, BSPP, G Connection Thread
Pneuflex's push in fittings with BSPP, G thread are made from nickel plated brass and PBT. All BSPP thread push in fittings have an captive O-ring for a superior and efficent seal. Pneuflex's push in fittings with BSPP, G thread are available in a variety of sizes to accommodate metric size tubing ranging from 4mm O.D to 16mm O.D and imperial size tubing ranging from 1/8 O.D to 1/2 O.D. Working pressure is 0~1.0Mpa (0~150psi), working temperature is 0~60ºC (32~140ºF).
Features of Pneuflex's Push in Fittings for Metric / Inch Tubing, BSPP, G Connection Thread
- Release sleeves and Lock-claw inside push in fittings provide a low disconnection force for easy removal of the tubing.
- An captive o-ring on the thread for a superior seal.
- Optional multiple colors for release sleeve.
- Pneuflex's BSPP thread push in fittings come in a wide variety of models and sizes.
- All Pneuflex push in fittings are RoHS compliant
Pls kindly note: the push in fittings in this series are not intended for use in potable water systems.
Construction | Specifications
Body Material: Nickel Plated Brass & PBT Plastic
Thread Material: Nickle Plated Brass
Seal, O-ring: NBR
Working Pressure: 0~1.0MPa | 0~150psi
Proof Pressure: 3.0Mpa | 435psi
Negative Pressure: -100Kpa | -29.5 In Hg
Working Temperature: 0~60°C | 32~140°F
Lock Claw: Stainless Steel(SUS)
Applicable Tube: PU / PA / PE / PVC
Metric Size Tube Outer Diameter
Inch Size Tube Outer Diameter
BSPP, G - 55° Parallel Pipe Thread