316 Stainless Steel Push in Fittings
For Metric / Inch Tubing, PT, R, BSPT Connection Thread
As a super kind of push in fittings, R, PT, BSPT thread 316 stainless steel push-in fittings for metric / inch tubing (also called 316 stainless steel push to connect fittings) provide easy tube insertion and removal for rapid assembly. 316 stainless steel push in fittings are suitable for applications in corrosive environments and high temperature and high pressure environment. Accommodate metric tubing O.D range from 4mm to 16mm, as well as inch tubing O.D range from 1/8" to 1/2". R, PT, BSPT thread sizes range from 1/8" to 1/2".
Advantages of Pneuflex's 316 stainless steel push-in fittings:
- Resistant to aggressive environments
- Fast connection
- High temperature up to 180 degree
- Elbows and Tees are made from forged 316 stainless steel
- Elbows and Tees can be 360° swiveled
- FKM (Viton) o-ring sealing in all 316 stainless steel push in fittings
- Can transfer steam, oil, water and other fluids.
Products of 316 Stainless Steel Push in Fittings for Metric / Inch Tubing, PT, R, BSPT Thread
Parent Category: 316 Stainless Steel Push in Fittings