316 Stainless Steel Push in Fittings - 316 Inox Push in Fittings
For Metric / Inch Tubing, BSPP, G Male Thread
As a super kind of push in fittings, Pneuflex's G, BSPP thread 316 stainless steel push-in fittings for metric / inch tubing (also called 316 stainless steel push to connect fittings) help to create quick and easy connections in a variety of applications. These durable 316 stainless steel push in fittings are suitable for applications in corrosive environments and high temperature and high pressure environment. Accommodate metric tubing O.D range from 4mm to 16mm, as well as inch tubing O.D range from 1/8" to 1/2". G, BSPP thread sizes range from 1/8" to 1/2".
Advantages of Pneuflex's 316 stainless steel push-in fittings:
- Good resistance to chemical corrosive environment
- Easy to pull in and pull out tubes
- High temperature up to 180 degree
- Elbows and Tees are made from forged 316 stainless steel
- Elbows and Tees can be 360° swiveled
- FKM (Viton) o-ring sealing in all 316 stainless steel push in fittings
- Allow to transfer steam, oil, water and other fluids.