As a super kind of push in fittings, Pneuflex's NPT thread 316 stainless steel push-in fittings for metric / inch tubing (also called 316 stainless steel push to connect fittings) are durable, corrosive-resistant, and a good choice for high temperature and high pressure environment, which help to create quick and easy connections in a variety of applications. Accommodate metric tubing O.D range from 4mm to 16mm, as well as inch tubing O.D range from 1/8" to 1/2". NPT thread sizes range from 1/8" to 1/2".
Advantages of Pneuflex's 316 stainless steel push-in fittings:
- Good resistance to chemical corrosive environment
- Food safe
- Fast connection
- High temperature up to 180 degree
- Elbows and Tees can be 360° swiveled
- FKM (Viton) o-ring sealing in all 316 stainless steel push in fittings
- Allow to transfer steam, oil, water and other fluids.
- Suitable for use with nylon tubing, PU tubing...